Audit and Assurance
Our Auditing and Assurance service provides insight on the current state of firms, exploring the legitimacy of firms’ financial statements and providing assurance to investors and capital markets. ATC’s dynamic work environment also supports firms’ bookkeeping process to ensure effective reporting in line with the regulatory framework. We strive to provide rich audit insights and evidence, to streamline firms’ growth plans and ambitions.
Tax audit and preparing annual tax returns
Performing tax audit, as well as preparing and submitting tax return.
- Auditing expense and revenue documents and client capital expenses to verify the fulfillment of the formal and material requirements of the latest applicable tax law with respect to documentation, bookkeeping, and the documentary cycle.
Investment and companies incorporation
1. Incorporating all kinds of stock companies, partnerships, individual firms, branches of foreign companies,
and representatives, liaison and scientific offices.
2. Giving consultations regarding companies and their related laws.
3. Performing economic feasibility studies of projects.
Our bookkeeping department provides a specialized service for clients preferring to outsource their bookkeeping activities. This department is responsible for:
- Handling accounting books of clients
- Preparing monthly trial balance
- Setting up the accounting system
- Organizing the accounting books to meet both the local legal requirements as well as client requirements.
Our Social Insurance department handles all aspects of social insurance applications and resolves any problems or disputes. We work in two types: typical and contracting social insurance. We defend our clients in any problem that may arise with the social insurance authority.
Accounting & tax Training Courses
ATC provides training courses in the areas of taxes, accounting, auditing and managerial skills, in an effort to develop employee skill sets and expand their abilities. We also provide training courses tailored for clients’ needs using the latest and finest training techniques and materials, working on developing management skills to reach its highest potential. Through our complete training packages, we aim to create a new caliber of management armed with skills that reflect in the corporate world. It will develop them into visionary decision makers refining the future of corporate life in Egypt.
Our transfer pricing department prepares all transfer pricing documents in accordance with the Egyptian transfer pricing guidelines in addition to the unified tax law no. 206/2020 and its executive regulation.
The department prepares the local file, the master file, and the country-by-country report. The department also provides support during transfer pricing inspection directed by corporate tax inspections, engaging in discussions with the Egyptian Transfer Pricing Authority regarding any pricing matter. The transfer pricing team has 4 members certified in ADIT transfer pricing module by the Chartered institute of Taxation (CIOT).
The E-invoice department provides all E-invoicing related services required by the Egyptian Tax authority. Our E-invoice services include:
- Registration at the Egyptian Tax Authority
- Obtaining E-signature token
- Coding of products/services
- Integration between accounting system and Egyptian Tax Authority portal
The systems inspection service is a new service catering for the rapid technological transformation of the Egyptian tax authority (ETA). The systems inspection department provides two main services:
- Auditing applied internal financial control systems, highlighting the degree of the system’s compliance with ETA standards.
- Revision of system outputs from a tax perspective in accordance with ETA standards.
International Taxation Depatment
The international taxation department provides international tax consultations in respect of
double-tax treaties signed by Egypt with other countries. The International taxation team has 2 members certified in ADIT international taxation module by the chartered institute of taxation (CIOT).